Friday, July 13, 2012

catching up...

     On the 26th of June Sandy and I went back to the States for a visit.  Sandy went to Baltimore to see her girlfriend and I went to San Diego to stay with my kids.  The trip started out miserably...the departing flight left almost six hours late and went downhill from there.  Fortunately it all went better from there.  Sandy had a great visit with her girlfriend, and I had a great time with my family and friends.  My grandson and I went to the beach three times together, and he now sleeps in the hammock I brought him from Panama.  Sandy spent a lot of time helping her friend at their craft shows, and I had a great time at my All-Class party.  Funny thing, though...after the first week we were both ready to  come home.                                                                                                       
When we got home this guy was waiting for us in the kitchen...surprise!!!


While I was in San Diego I bought myself a road bike...I need to keep up with my friend "N". so I found a beauty at a great price and brought it back with me.






So, here is your intrepid warrior and his friend, dressed for the part and ready to conquer the world of cycling.  So stay tuned for more to come...from Mike and Sandy's Excellent Adventures in Panama.
















No comments:

Post a Comment